Welcome To Rental Diesel Generator Info
A list of all the available rental generators and their details
Top 10 Tips For Writing The Blog
Blogs Marketingblog marketing, BlogsSeptember 15, 20110 Commentsadmin
Most of the “rules” of writing for e zines and newsletters apply to writing his blog, but there are some important differences. Keep these 10 tips in mind and will publish blog content that attracts prospects and customers a break in your niche market.
1. Write with the reader in mind. Remember WIIFM? It’s marketing jargon for what it is for me? This is what should be taken into account. The reader will read your message looking for what’s in it for them.
2. Make it precious and useful. Do not waste people’s time. If you do not have anything to say, is not a problem, a lot of other people do. So, share articles, doing interviews, reports from the book.
3. Reread obvious misspellings and grammatical errors. You do not want to leave the house dirty hair, or missing sock, so why you want to publish typos? Respect your readers by polishing up your stuff.
4. Keep it short and simple, my dear.Most people are scanners. You may have much to say and I think interesting, and it can be. But people read online and late. Getting to the point quickly. Publishing short posts more frequently is a better format to publish long articles every few weeks.
5. Keep it alive, that is agile and elegant. Even if you’re not a born writer, you can write in your blog. Just write as one speaks to his friend … or yourself! Remember, however, get to the point quickly. Consider the rule of 5 W journalist in the first paragraph: who, what, why, when and where.
6. Link often. It builds credibility and positions that an expert in your field. People do not have the time to know what others are doing, tell them. Link to other blogs and websites also helps to build a network of collaborators, which in turn link to your blog.
Seventh Use keywords often. This will help you keep on purpose and the search engines will love your blog. Your rank will increase. This is one reason why we have you write your statement of purpose, before you start your blog. The clearer you are about your goal, as regularly as you deliver messages that are on target. And most often your keywords show themselves, the better the results of your search engine.
8. Write clearly (short sentences, only one concept per sentence). It’s double speak or jargon, no more than an idea in one sentence, do not think it is important to readers. Spoon feed them. Use commas and dashes a lot.
9th Write as you speak. It is acceptable to use common expressions of speech.
Not even go there …
Now, I wonder …
Gotta love …
(And remember that the age group of your readers …)
10. Use a clear title and not be afraid to make bold statements (but not mislead people either). They make elegant use keywords. Example: Ex-Techno-Weenie Masters HTML Cod
BONUS: When you post, and before you press the Record button
Use this list to ask a few questions as you read through typos and grammar:
__ It ‘clearly subject to someone who reads only the title?
__ Is the first paragraph to say who and what the story is about, and why readers should care?
__ Is the angle you used probably worth?
__ Can someone who knows something about this topic to understand this text?
__ Is the post free of jargon?
__ Is it written in journalistic style and he made an effort to be objective?
__ Have you peppered the headline and post comments with key words and phrases, which are attractive to search engines?
__ Did you remember to ask your readers a question at the end, or something to stimulate readers to comment?
__ Did you remember to write with the reader in mind, always taking into account WIIFT? (What are the benefits to them?)