What is web development?
Web development is a combination of two things: website design and complete back-end programming logic. Depending upon the client’s requirements, we design different designs and techniques for website. Larger websites usually require database interaction features as to add, change, or delete what is stored in their database. Programming logic ensures that updating the database is done in a smooth manner and doesn’t create any problem.
What is a web based application?
A web based application is a program that runs on the web. Main functionality can be described as the application accepts input from the user, processes the input, and displays the results. Web applications use technologies such as ASP/PHP, XML, and database connectivity to perform the data processing.
What could possibly be wrong with my website if it’s not showing up in the search engines?
Logically there can be many reasons if your website doesn’t show up in search results, few major reasons could be:
- Your web-design is not search engine optimized
- Your website is not readable by the search engines or some scripts obstructing search engines to crawl your website
- Critical information is missing to properly index your webpage
- Has not been properly submitted to Search Engines
How long does it take to complete my website?
We have a competent team of web developers and designers to deliver the committed work on time. An average site of 5 – 8 pages would normally take 10-14 days. However, this depends mainly on the complexity of the pages and functionality required.
How do I achieve top 10 search results?
Different set of techniques are used in Search Engine Optimization to rank higher in search engines:
- Search engine friendly web design is a must
- Too much flash content makes it difficult for search engines to read the website
- In-bound links to your site to help build Page Rank and hence improve search results
- Extensive keyword research and proper placement in content